Wednesday, December 16, 2009

‘Tis the season for family and friends

Hi Everyone

I hope you enjoy spending time with your family and friends in the next few weeks. That’s what the season is all about, I think.

Polly (far right) enjoying a rawhide Christmas cracker, with friends Ruby, Fred and Decca.

Whenever I have eaten, I like to have a little lie down and a snooze on my bed inside where it’s cool, particularly on these warm summer days when it is very humid. I’m guessing you’ll feel the same need after delicious BBQs and Christmas celebrations.

Polly’s afternoon snooze

I hope you are able to enjoy some rest, too, during the holidays Thank you for your support of the SPCA this year, and take care over the summer.

Love from Polly x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.